Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Back

Not that any of the readers care, because they hardly exist, but I've decided to resuscitate this long neglected blog. Why? Because I'm tired of the internet. I spend some good portion of my days when I'm not actually working browsing the same tired sites and get psyche-rattling headaches from the banner ads and the empty headed and petty ramblings that make up 99 percent of that content. I'm going to add to that lack of content. I'll try to be less petty than other people, but at least there will never be an ad here. No one wants to advertise, and I'll not let them start now. So I'm going to tell my readers to check back regularly (by readers, I mean my wife - 'Hi, honey') and whoever else drunkenly stumble across this site while Googling whether they should eat something off the sidewalk.

If you want the blanket answer to that, it's "NO." Unless the five second rule applies.

No comments: